Rokstad Power is dedicated to providing an atmosphere free from barriers in order to promote equity and diversity. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all employees, stakeholders and external personnel. It is the policy of Rokstad Power to foster an environment that respects people’s dignity, ideas and beliefs thereby ensuring equity and diversity in employment. We demonstrate our commitment to this by providing a supportive work environment and a corporate culture that welcomes and encourages equal opportunities for all employees.
Rokstad Power recognizes the importance of working with Diverse Business Enterprises (DBEs) not only in California, but across the US, and is strongly committed to the successful implementation of its Supplier Diversity Policy. Rokstad Power will implement its Supplier Diversity Program in the following ways:
- Procuring Supplier Clearinghouse qualified DBE companies whenever possible
- Constantly identify ways to improve the Supplier Diversity Program through customer engagement
- Always seek new DBE companies to work with when entering new geographic areas
- Provide mentoring/sponsorship to our DBE vendors
- Follow a detailed and thorough vendor tracking system to monitor DBE engagement and spend
- Adhering to a Supplier Diversity Plan that will set achievable goals for DBE engagement
- Seeking feedback from our clients and vendors for ways to improve our Supplier Diversity Program
We invite any DBE companies to reach out to us with their contact info here:
Sorry. This form is no longer accepting new submissions.